Therapy Portal Information
How to Get Started
- Call 409-727-6400 and our administrative team will do a quick intake over the phone.
- Follow the instructions in the email sent for setting up your Therapy Portal account and completing the required paperwork.
- Send your ID and insurance card (front and back) to
- Once our administrative team receives your paperwork, you will receive a call to schedule a counseling session. Note: It can take up to 24 hours for your paperwork to be received.
How to Create Your Therapy Portal Account
- Go to TherapyPortal.com/p/Samaritan
- This is the link for the-Portal where your video therapy sessions are held.
- You will receive a welcome email to the portal that will include instructions on setting up the portal and all of its benefits.
- Click the Link to Create Account with Username and Password.
- When it is time for your session, log into your account.
Therapy Portal Allows You To:
- Request Appointments
- Review Documents
- View Upcoming Appointments
- Log Into Your TeleHealth Appointment
Tips for Your Session
- Use the most up-to-date version of your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge).
- Connect to ethernet or a strong, private WiFi signal.
- Consider using headphones to avoid echo during your session.
- Send copy of the front of your ID
- Send front and back of your insurance card
- Paperwork must be completed and submitted 24 HOURS BEFORE appointment
ID and Insurance Card can be sent to
If you need assistance, please call 409-727-6400.